Event brochure is currently unavailable. To receive more information about the event, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Directorate-General of Customs and Indirect Taxes is a French law enforcement agency responsible for levying indirect taxes, preventing smuggling, surveilling borders.
It monitors fairness of transactions towards consumers, regarding commercial exchanges of companies. For foods, one needs to register them as per requests from DGRCCF.
It is responsible for assessing the benefits and risks associated with the use of drugs & medical products, and assesses the safety, efficacy and quality of them
"Businesses of all sizes in towns across France already export a wide range of goods to Japan. France and Japan already have a close trading relationship. The EU & Japan's Economic Partnership Agreement entered into force on 1 February 2019. "
The EUSFTA came into force on 21/11/2019 under which EU will remove tariffs on 84% of Singapore product imports within the first year, and the remaining 16% over a period of 3 to 5 years and also remove unnecessary Technical Barriers to Trade.
The French Government supports a balanced international trade policy which ensures the access of French businesses to foreign markets but preserves collective sensitivities and preferences and promotes compliance with the Paris Agreement.
Since September 2017, Canadian and French businesses have benefited from the provisional entry into force of Comprehensive Economic & Trade Agreement(CETA). In trade of goods, France was Canada's ninth-largest global partner in 2020.
For the import, export and re-export of commercial samples an ATA (Temporary Admission) book can be used. For goods valued at under 1,000 kg or EUR 1,000, a verbal declaration at customs and presentation of the receipt of purchase is sufficient.
A customs declaration is an official document that lists & gives details of goods that are being imported or exported. In legal terms customs declaration is the act whereby a person indicates the wish to place goods under a given customs procedure.
In 2019, The European Unionsigned the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA), paving way for tariff reductions on 99% of goods between 28-member and Southeast Asian country. The EU is Vietnam's second-largest export market after the United States.
Customs warehousing means that non-Union goods may be stored in any premises authorised by the customs authorities. Whereas member States may designate parts of the customs territory of the Union as 'free zones'.
The EU-South Korea Free Trade Agreement (FTA) removes almost 99% of all import duties on goods of EU or South Korea origin, making it easier and cheaper to import & export. It has been in force since 2011 and all it takes is a simple declaration.